We all know that Noel Gallagher and Liam Gallagher want no part of each other. Rock’s famous feuding brothers have gone their own way after the split of Oasis.
Liam recently performed with his band Beady Eye at the Theater of Living Arts. His older brother Noel announced today that he’ll be back with his first solo album. The disc will be out in November and will be accompanied by a tour. According to Noel, expect an album that doesn’t sound much like Oasis. It’ll be on the low key side. We’ll see.
- The Year In Music-2012
- Madonna Top Grossing Musical Act Of The Year
- Monster Magnet Worth A Roadtrip Tonight
- Top Ten Albums Of 2012
- Spin Will No Longer Publish Print Editions
- Catch The Starting Line
- Concert Of Hope A Tremendous Success
- It’s Worth Checking Out Hope Concert
- Orion Festival Will Return in 2013
- Armageddon On The Horizon