Saturday’s Made In America concert was very cool. Not an easy show to follow-up but Made In America was just as impressive Sunday. Philly native Santigold delivered a strong set of sensual, slinky alt-rock.
The Hives, which is always pedal to the metal, slammed through a well-received set. The quirky next big thing in hip-hop Odd Future, appealed to a crowd, many of who never hear of the ambitious act.
Every big fest needs a reunion and this one had a nice one, with the reformation of Run DMC, who delivered rhymes with the power exuded a generation ago.
Hip-hop superstar Drake was suave as he was four months ago at the Susquehanna Bank Center. Drake delivered an array of hits.
Pearl Jam hit it out of the park during its primal two-hour set. Pearl Jam was joined by Jay Z for a rocked up version of his hit ’99 Problems.’
Jay Z proclaimed that ‘Made In America’ will be an annual event, during his set. Will it be held each year in Philly? We’ll find out
- The Year In Music-2012
- Madonna Top Grossing Musical Act Of The Year
- Monster Magnet Worth A Roadtrip Tonight
- Top Ten Albums Of 2012
- Spin Will No Longer Publish Print Editions
- Catch The Starting Line
- Concert Of Hope A Tremendous Success
- It’s Worth Checking Out Hope Concert
- Orion Festival Will Return in 2013
- Armageddon On The Horizon